Our law firm specializes in advising on the conclusion of Corporate Power Purchase Agreements (Corporate PPA). Legal adviser Kacper Skalski represents end consumers, energy trading companies and renewable energy investors when negotiating Corporate PPA contracts in the physical delivery model as well as Corporate PPA based on financial settlement.
Our law firm offers legal services in the area of Corporate PPA agreements, in particular:
- Our lawyer ensure preparation of the Corporate PPA agreement as well as work on the Corporate PPA standard developed by EFET. The corporate PPA template can be found on the EFET website.
- The Law Firm provides full advice at the stage of negotiating the conditions and contracts of Corporate PPA.
- The Law Firm advises industrial customers as well as renewable energy producers in concluding Corporate PPA agreements.
- The Law Firm’s experts advise energy trading companies on developing models of long-term corporate PPAs.
- Our lawyers advise on both Corporate PPA contract models based on physical energy supply and Corporate PPA contracts based on the financial model where, without physical energy supply from renewable energy, the parties settle financial energy prices covered by the Corporate PPA contract.