The Firm specializes in litigating commercial disputes. It represents entrepreneurs both at the pre-trial stage and before courts of all instances. In particular, it represents companies from the energy and financial sectors. The Firm also has a considerable experience in dealing with leasing and insurance disputes.
Legal advisory services in the field of procedural law includes in particular:
- Analysis of a case in terms of possibility and justification of the pursuit of a claim before a court,
- Conducting negotiations on behalf of a Client at the pre-trial stage
- Representation of Clients before common courts of all instances
- Preparing cassation complaints
- Representing Clients in cases related to the breach of anti-trust and consumer protection laws and the act on combating unfair competition;