Our Law Firm specializes in legal services on energy-related issues, in particular in terms of compliance with the Polish Energy Law. Our Energy Law Team offers legal support for energy undertakings and for other entities operating in the power generation industry. Our lawyers ensure compliance of the operations of energy undertakings with the provisions of the Energy Law and other regulations applicable to the power generation sector.
The Firm offers advisory services in the scope of Energy Law, and in particular:
- We provide a full scope of legal and regulatory advisory services for power sector companies, and specifically legal services within the scope of the Energy Law, the Renewable Energy Sources Act, the Act on Stocks of Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas, the Energy Efficiency Act and other regulations applicable to the power generation sector,
- The Firm offers legal services to energy undertakings, from the point of obtaining licenses to the implementation of legal procedures required to start operations covered by the license,
- Our experts prepare tariffs and price lists for natural gas and electricity, in accordance with the applicable Energy Law regulations, and carry out the proceedings, based on the Energy Law, to have the tariffs approved,
- Our lawyers represent energy companies before the President of Energy Regulatory Office in proceedings based on the Energy Law and in appeal proceedings before the Court of Competition and Consumer Protection,
- The Firm provides due diligence in the process of acquisition of companies holding a license for electricity trading and natural gas trading at the national and international level,
- The Firm prepares analyses and legal opinions within the scope of the Energy Law, the Renewable Energy Sources Act, the Act on Stocks of Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas and regarding topics related to the markets of electricity, natural gas, heat and renewable energy sources,
- Our lawyers ensure constant monitoring of any amendments being introduced to the regulations applicable to the power generation sector, including the Energy Law Act, the Renewable Energy Sources Act, the Energy Efficiency Act, the Act on Stocks of Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas, and keep our Clients informed about the consequences of the planned changes.