Legal services for banks and financial institutions (including the “fin-tech” sector) constitute one of the core specializations of our Law Firm. We address our offer both to the smallest entities operating in the financial market as well as domestic and foreign banks.
Our services in this field include in particular:
- Legal advisory services in the process of preparation and evaluation of agreements with cooperating partners and customers,
- Regulatory legal advice (compliance with the requirements of public institutions such as the Polish Financial Supervision Authority and the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection),
- Legal advice in the process of drafting Rules and Regulations and other similar documents,
- Legal advice on issuance of private bonds,
- Legal services for loan institutions,
- Legal services for the so-called “payment services offices”